Looking for a unique experience for a group of friends, a social club, employee retreat, or totally unique date? Maybe your photo group, your students, or your swingin’ singles gang.
We’ve got you covered.
We have handled private tours from 1 to 150 guests. the tour can be of the Brewery Artist Lofts, Santa Fe Art Colony, Downtown LA graffiti, Cornfield Alley Tour, South Downtown Adventure, or any other of our past/present destinations. Our private tours can be custom tailored for time, distance walked, or to include a lunch/dinner/cocktail stop. Your guide can be talkative and informative, or quiet as a church mouse.
The basic rate for your very own private tour is $140, and can include from 1 to 16 guests. Larger groups can be accommodated with the addition of more guides. Additional amenities and fun add ons will be quoted separately (we’ve put a few ideas below.)
To request a private tour, send an email to email@example.com. Include the date you wish to take a tour, the time, which of our tour routes you would prefer (Brewery Arts Complex, Santa Fe Art Colony, DTLA Graffiti/Mural, Alley Adventure Bike Tour, or a custom tour) and how many people will be attending.
You can also text the request or call Kevin at 310-503-2365
Some fun additions we can include with your tour (some at additional cost.)
- An art class during the tour with one (or more) of our awesome artists.
- A candlelight dinner or rooftop patio sunset coffee stop.
- “Art Hunt” (great for kids) with prizes for finding some of our hidden treasures along the route.
- A professional photographer to capture your tour memories.
- A conference table and chairs (loft tours only) for your business meeting. Relax among art and knock off that sales meeting before/after viewing some great art.
- Birthday party tour including art gifts or activities for the birthday boy/girl along the way
- A flower hidden in every loft for your lucky date to find
- We can work with your idea, so let us know what we can do to make an awesome custom private tour just for you